Vice President, Integrated Project Management
Chicago, Illinois, United States
The VP, Integrated Project Manager has overall accountability for all aspects of deliverables on large-scale, account(s). As the team’s project management lead, this person serves as a collaborative business partner to internal team members, cross-functional leads, and outside vendors. The position is directly or indirectly involved in leading projects from concept/strategy to flawless execution. One of the most important aspects of this position is the ability to be the conductor of the project/team and be a proactive, solution-oriented, operationally strategic leader.
- Responsible for the development, review and oversight of all estimates, job creation, fees, burn reports, invoices and establishes team process for effective financial management of the account
- Primary agency contact for clients and client procurement relative to the financial management of the account (SOW development; monitoring and tracking deliverables and budgets; change management and reporting). Partners closely with agency account leads and finance lead
- Creates or reviews all statement of work documentation for the team; knows when a change order is needed and works with the account team to communicate the change proactively to the client
- Defines and adjusts processes to meet project and/or business needs and looks for ways to improve processes while coaching teams to do the same
- Actively seeking out ways to improve team and client communication and developing processes that lead to more effective collaboration
- Supports in educating the team on roles and responsibilities, processes, and templates
- Collaborates with senior management and cross-functional leads on complex projects and strategic assignments
- Collaborates with inter-agency partners & other capability leads to drive & pull together integrated POVs focusing on operations & optimization enhancements
- Helps to support clients new business opportunities
- Demonstrates strong written and oral presentation skills with an unmatched work ethic
- Supervises and mentors assigned project managers
- Considered an expert in digital work and understands other mediums well enough to develop project plans, scopes of work, and budgets
- Provides a breadth of process and business skills as well as hands-on experience that fosters credibility and drives thought leadership
- Able to negotiate conflict, manage differences of opinion, and communicate effectively
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver constructive feedback while outlining and facilitating development plans where needed
Skills & Experience
- A four (4) year degree
- 8+ years of Project Management experience in an agency setting, preferably in digital marketing (including social, paid media, influencer relations, and dynamic content development)
- Mastery of mid to large-level projects and programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.