Associate, Media Relations
New York, New York, United States
Resolute Digital is a data driven marketing and technology firm headquartered in New York. Resolute has deep expertise in website analytics, search engine marketing, performance marketing, mobile and web design. Its data-first approach to audience intelligence, customer acquisition and brand engagement has delivered sophisticated digital mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands.
Resolute is part of Weber Shandwick a leading global communications and engagement firm in 77 cities across 31 countries, with a network extending to 129 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers, and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
As the Associate, Paid Search, you will be supporting the Paid Search Manager in campaign research, strategy, execution and reporting. In this wonderful entry-level role, you will be involved in all aspects of a campaign, quickly gaining the skills necessary to lead clients of your own. If you are an enthusiastic, digital marketing lover, and passionate about media, you will quickly learn the ins and outs of planning and executing campaigns across Google and YouTube.
- Execute keyword research and help to identify search trends
- Provide strategy recommendations for keyword targeting
- Provide strategy for audience targeting for video campaigns on YouTube Develop strategic ad copy messaging and calls-to-action
- Learn the ins and outs of Google analytics and ad operations
- Assist with the development of client presentation materials Implement campaign tracking and QA at campaign launch
- Analyze data and make recommendations to optimize and improve campaign performance
- Stay up-to-date on Google and YouTube landscape to learn about relevant offerings, new products, and trends
- Support team with other projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree and some relevant internships
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and project management ability
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a high-paced work environment
- Good analytical skills and ability
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic excel skills (pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Passion for marketing
- Willingness to learn digital marketing tactics including search engine marketing, digital video, display media, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media
- Familiarity with Google Ads
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.