Vice President, Client Experience
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Vice President, Client Experience, Healthcare
We are looking for Vice President, Client Experience in Healthcare. As a Vice President, you will be responsible for managing client partnerships and cross functional agency partners, as well as deploy teams in the most efficient and productive way to execute flawlessly and be a supportive coach
The successful candidate will have experience with research, medical meetings, and consumer health, passion, never-ending curiosity, a desire to always be better, and the ability to inspire and connect with teams across offices. S/he will be a hands-on leader that fits with our overall culture. We are a company of doers even at the most senior level.
- Build and nurture relationship by providing, direction and guidance to colleagues, day-to-day teams and clients
- Lead, develop and coach a team
- Lead PR planning and execution for medical meetings
- Partner with scientific communications team to distill complex research for clients and colleagues across the marketing discipline
- Develop quality standards, flawless execution and ensure client satisfaction
- Draw on our agency and cross functional resources, and bringing our clients the best what and how possible for every project
- Deliver state-of-the-art counsel and content to clients
- Deliver above expectations, continuing to fulfill the trusted client partner role
- Monitor shifts in the healthcare environment and provide guidance to teams and clients
- Work with peers to further the mission, goals and culture of the agency
- Mentor individuals so that they can achieve their professional goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- 6+ years of experience in PR inclusive of agency experience working on integrated communications campaigns
- Knowledge of healthcare
- Experience with medical meetings
- Experience, at an agency or in-house, managing healthcare, health or pharmaceutical business
- Experience on accounts that span multiple cities, integrated teams, across agency partners
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Great track record of success leading teams and developing talent
- Proficiency in MS Office, advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and other presentation platforms
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.