New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is an award-winning creative agency that creates content for some of the world's biggest global brands. We’re looking for an Art Director who is a strong conceptual problem solver to bring a fresh look, tone and feel to the work we do across our rapidly growing healthcare practice.
We're looking for a well-rounded creator who can adapt to any platform or media to visualize a great story. In this role, you will tackle different projects across the healthcare space – in collaboration with our award-winning creative team.
- Create thumb-stopping digital and social content
- Develop and adhere to multiple brand voices, often in 1 day
- Collaborate with the greatest minds across the network
- Brainstorm award-winning creative ideas that impact patients’ lives
• 2-5 years of agency or brand work experience (healthcare experience is not mandatory, but interest in focusing partly on healthcare business is)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) as well as presentation software (PowerPoint)
• Ability to develop ideas across channels (social, paid, earned and more)
• Knowledge of current and emerging digital and social design trends
• A great understanding of digital, UX and UI design principles
• Strong attention to detail
• An aptitude for multitasking
• Experience in Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere is a serious plus!
One Last (Important) Thing:
Make sure to share your portfolio when you apply. Come to the interview prepared to discuss and showcase your design skills and walk us through how your brain works.
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.