New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking a Project Manager, Healthcare for the New York team who will work closely with team members in account, creative, public relations, and strategy, as well as report to a Director, VP or SVP, across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Coordinate with creative, strategy, account management and other internal teams to help drive best-in-class solutions for medium and integrated projects/campaigns
- Manage project deliverables across medium size campaigns and help coordinate various functions including creative, strategy, insights, paid media, and analytics
- Professionally manage engagements with account team partners, focusing on balancing quality, cost and schedule, while exceeding client expectations
- Set expectations at the beginning of a project: as any issues arise, find solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget
- Owns and manages project brief with extended team, inclusive of scope of deliverables, hours, timeline, and project requirements/processes
- Manage account SOWs, burn reporting while providing frequent updates to key stakeholders
- Serve as contact for client finance relative to financial management of the account
- Demonstrate strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
- Ability to escalate and provide resolve conflict opportunities with management
- 3-4 years of Healthcare experience, preferably in an agency setting, media relations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong financial management skills, including scoping, burn report tracking, resource allocation across project tasks
- Familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, creative ideation, video, social and editorial content, digital, and partner management
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple disciplines and levels
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members across multiple levels
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.