Analytics Account Director
London, England, United Kingdom
We are excited to be expanding the insights team and looking for an Account Director to join the Analytics team.
The Account Director will be part of the EMEA Analytics + Intelligence (A+I) hub and will be tasked on implementing a number of innovative approaches to solving business challenges to some of the biggest global brands across sectors; Nespresso, Unilever, Tinder, Polestar, Novartis, Sanofi, Roche, IBM, Microsoft, Exxon, IBM to name a few.
We can promise you won't get bored! On a day-to-day basis as a team we channel our can-do attitude, critical thinking and analytical mind-sets to solve our client’s problems, provide inputs into strategy and see opportunities not visible without data and insights. Depending on scope and requirements we work together or individually to identify insights from large (big data, machine learning, sentiment analysis) and small data (research and panels). The type of analytics work we cover:
- Influencer and stakeholder identification
- Conversation analysis (social listening and media intelligence)
- Audience profiling, segmentation and journey mapping
- Website, campaign and multichannel reporting
- Bespoke modelling
- Reputation analysis
- Lexicon and search analysis
What will you be doing?
As an Analytics Account Director primarily, you will be passionate and knowledgeable about everything that data has to offer, with a strong experience using analytics to deliver insights in the communications space.
- Develop specifications for range of client projects
- Lead project proposals including scoping, timing, and financial portion
- Oversee successful delivery of multiple projects
- Subject matter expert on products and methodologies who can help drive new business pitches with larger teams
- Seen as a strategic counsel within the department and the agency
- Help to generate thought-leading content or POV for team/client discussions
- Hands-on development of project solutions, with the requirement of hands-on development of PPT reports / slides / deck to support storytelling and/or new business efforts
- Manages delivery teams across multiple clients
- Training and supervising multiple individual contributors
- Be a trusted partner to external departments
- Oversee budget, scoping, staffing and timing for multiple projects and stay compliant
- Provide lead analysts with strategic guidance on methodology and approach
Who are you?
- A team player, encouraging and supportive of others
- Analytical and numerate with the ability to learn fast and share knowledge with others
- Experience with either reporting, social media monitoring or digital tools such as: TalkWalker, Sysomos, Brandwatch, Visible, Spredfast, Crimson Hexagon, Quid, GWI, TGI, Tubular and Audiense
- Strong experience manipulating data (Excel, Python or other)
- Strong experience summarising and visualising data into an engaging form
- Strong business acumen and experience crafting proposals
- Proven experience managing a small team
- Strong experience with budgeting and overseeing project finances
- Demonstrable expertise and a knowledgeable point of view on various analytics methodologies and best practice
- Experience overseeing projects and managing work from initial briefing to final client delivery
- Desirable behavioural science experience
Perks of the job:
- 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas + 2 annual days for volunteering
- Flexible working
- Employee wellbeing perks including things like; EAP mental health support, free membership to Headspace meditation
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas company parties
- Pension scheme
- Access to health insurance
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.