Senior Manager, Search
Buffalo, New York, United States
As the Senior Manager, Paid Search, you will lead paid search strategy and campaign execution for a variety of assigned client accounts in a fast-paced, and results-oriented environment. In this role, you will also commonly execute Google Display Network campaigns and YouTube campaigns. You'll lead and grow client relationships, establish trust and deliver on client goals. You will also develop strategy and tactics based on key understandings of your client business objectives.
Paid Search Campaign Management:
- Develop planning strategy based on keyword research and search volume data
- Select appropriate paid search engine, SEM tactics and campaign objectives based on client goals
- Develop keywords and creative ad strategy based on client feedback
- Develop presentation materials for client review and adapts/finalizes based on feedback
- Ensure campaign tracking, audience building, and billing is setup prior to campaign launch
- Partner with Creative team (as necessary) on banner ad development to ensure creative is delivered to spec and supports media strategy
- Partner with Analytics and Ad Ops team for any tagging/reporting requirements
- Execute campaign reporting activities based on agreed upon cadence
- Draw critical analysis from data and makes specific recommendations to optimize and improve campaign performance
- Manage campaign execution from start to finish
- Support the needs of Director of Search and other senior leadership
Client Relationship Management:
- Act as account lead in maintaining and growing successful client relationships
- Lead client meetings and presentations
- Work closely with Google Agency representatives to develop productive working relationships that drive results for clients
- Stay up-to-date on paid search landscape to learn about relevant offerings, new products, and trends Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ Years of Experience in Search Marketing
- Experience leading client relationships
- Strong team leadership qualities and experience in a management role
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and project management
- Experience working with AdWords Editor, and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience with Google Shopping, Google Display Network, YouTube, etc.
- Experience pulling and interpreting data from Google Analytics
- Knowledge of paid search landscape and the ever-changing Google products available
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.