HR Operations Administrator (12 Month Contract)
London, England, United Kingdom
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity.
We are looking for someone to join our Talent team for a 12-month fixed-term contract. A vibrant team of HR generalists and specialists, working collaboratively across a collective of marketing agencies. This person will enjoy autonomy in their role and the opportunity to; fine-tune their laser eye for detail and, strengthen their organization skills and HR knowledge, navigating a busy shared services function. We like to have a laugh and celebrate each other’s success and we’re looking for the person joining us to add to this.
This position provides first line support to the UK HR Team and their agencies. The skill set for success in this role is a professional, pragmatic and customer-focused HR ‘Operationalist'.
What you'll be doing:
Working in the Shared Services Team within the wider Talent team, you will provide support in a range of areas including:
- Producing offer letters and contracts for London and UK regional offices for all employees and contractors in our onboarding system Greenhouse
- Ensuring new joiner documentation is processed in a timely manner aligned with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Processing new joiner references and/or background checks where necessary
- Assisting with the organisation of the IPG DXTRA inductions for all new joiners, where necessary
- Producing documentation required through for employees a (e.g. compensation, contractual changes, leaves of absence, etc.)
- Producing documentation and managing smooth offboarding for employees
- Ensuring all HR aspects managed by Shared Services are captured within the monthly payroll processes in a timely manner
- Assisting with tracking and producing monthly reports on new joiners, leavers, leaves of absence, probation, anniversaries for the HR Operations Advisor, HR Manager and various department heads
- Assisting with running reports and monitoring completion for mandatory IPG Trainings, where necessary
- Monitoring the HR inboxes and responding to any queries or escalating when needed
- Keeping up to date with the employment law landscape and the impact to any HR administration, making recommendations as required
- Building and maintain effective relationships to support all stakeholders
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR Shared Services function to the business, making improvements to our processes to ensure they are efficient and ensure we are providing excellent client service
Who are you?
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with a high level of accuracy, able to meet strict and often tight deadlines.
- Sound commercial approach to business challenges and the need to support business performance at all levels.
- Challenges processes, looking for enhancements, efficiencies and improvements.
- First class interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively, transparently and fast within a small team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work smartly in a manner that is efficient, effective and demonstrates added value.
- Pragmatic 'can do' attitude with a focus on task completion.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and problem solver.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Experience with an HR database would be an advantage (e.g. Peoplesoft).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word).
- Experience of coaching and mentoring more junior employees an advantage
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At Weber Shandwick we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.