Vice President, Client Experience Digital
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Weber Shandwick is seeking a talented Vice President, Digital Client Experience to join our team in Washington, D.C.
The successful candidate will be organized, strategic and proactive. You’re equally passionate about the latest trends in social and digital at large, and you are comfortable working across sectors (healthcare, shipping/manufacturing, government, nonprofit, etc.).
You have a background in digital strategy, and experience managing integrated projects including websites, social, mobile and/or email campaigns. Above all, you love working with clients and solving their communications challenges.
This individual will be charged with managing the development and execution of digital strategy for a range of clients including healthcare and government organizations. This colleague will function as the main day-to-day client contact on accounts and coordinate the work of internal teams (senior strategists, creative, paid media, analytics, developers, etc.). In addition to their responsibilities managing accounts, the individual will also contribute meaningfully to new business efforts in the office as well as the overall growth and evolution of the digital team.
- Provide digital and strategic media counsel and thought leadership to clients
- Educate clients and colleagues about emerging trends, platforms and best practices
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact and resource on accounts
- Manage the financials for identified clients, reporting into account leadership
- Manage the implementation of social content publishing models and website builds/maintenance for clients
- Collaborate with senior internal agency staff to develop strategy and ensure client deliverables are being met
- Participate in new business pitch development and presentations
- Understand industry issues that directly and indirectly affect the client, particularly the regulatory landscape and its implications on social media and website content
- Manage teams, ensuring successful performance and growth
- Collaborate with senior colleagues to guide career development plans for staff
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 – 12 years' experience
- Previous experience with a public affairs, healthcare or digital agency strongly preferred
- Proven expertise in combining traditional and online communications and advocacy strategies, including social media and email advocacy/marketing
- Expertise across all social platforms and best practices
- Experience supporting large clients and driving innovative, integrated programs
- Experience working with creative and/or technical teams
- Success in participating in the new business process
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and comfort working with senior-level clients
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.