Vice President, Client Operations & Integrated Project Management
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick seeks an experienced VP of Client Operations & Integrated Project Management for the New York Project Management team who will lead U.S. Client operations and serve as a strategic partner to senior account, creative, and strategic leads as well as manage project managers across a large healthcare client portfolio.
- Serve as strategic operations lead across a large healthcare account. Be able to work autonomously in role with solid decision-making skills.
- Build and sustain key relationships with internal account leads and client procurement and operations teams based in the U.S.
- Establish and lead onboarding processes, including educating team members on roles and responsibilities, processes and templates.
- Drive consistency in operational and project management skills and solutions; implement agency and client-side operational efficiencies and facilitate effective team integration.
- Work across multiple internal and client stakeholder teams to facilitate operational best practices.
- Proactively mitigate and provide creative solutions as issues and risks arise and share insights and improvement learning opportunities with extended PM team.
- Mentor and counsel team of U.S. PMs, continually assessing talent pool, resource needs, and assignments; optimize U.S. operational/PM infrastructure to scale with growth of business.
- Counsel teams in the development and maintenance of SOWs, guiding people on how best to manage day to day across all project workstreams.
- Collaborate with Client finance team to review financial health of portfolio on an ongoing basis and report to leadership; ensure adherence to financial guidelines including consistent scoping.
- 10+ years of Project Management or Operations Experience (some healthcare experience is ideal but not required).
- Experience with different types of projects and deliverables, including: strategic presentations, creative concepting and development, video, digital, event-based programs and vendor integrations.
- Ability to effectively improve operations and processes at an agency and brand level.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong experience with scoping, development of budgets and schedules for complex programs with multiple workstreams.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.