Marketing & New Business Team Coordinator
London, England, United Kingdom
We are excited to announce a new role that will span across marketing & business development providing key support on both the individual and team levels.
The responsibilities of Team Coordinator will map across two different areas: administrative support to the EVP, Marketing & Comms and wider team support across Business Development, Marketing & Communications
What will you be doing?
Individual support to EVP, Communications & Marketing EMEA
- Arranging domestic and international travel, accommodation, taxis, visa applications
- Diary management for internal and external meetings
- Processing purchase orders and business invoices related to the direct support
- Processing expenses in accordance with the company policy
- Preparing and amending documents, reports, emails and correspondence for marketing and new business purposes
Wider team support:
- Support with marketing, including events, website and social media
- Support with pitches, including diary co-ordination
- Support with preparing media packs for journalists
- Support with co-ordination of monthly meetings for the regional new business & marketing teams across the region
- Support with both online and in-person events
- CRM Database management – contacts and opportunities
- Content management (case studies and credential documents)
- Research support for the team – researching other agencies, new business clients and more
- Organisation and general upkeep of all new business documentation (Case Studies, Pitches and Proposals)
- Support the team with new business reporting, which is fed to senior management and helps inform wider business decisions
Who are you?
- Strong team player that exhibits professional conduct at all times
- Super positive and energetic member of the team
- Highly efficient, reliable, trustworthy and organised
- Happy to juggle a number of tasks for different stakeholders
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Strong attention to detail and proven problem-solving skills
- High written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Happy an confident to interact with senior stakeholders
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.