PA and Business Support: Analytics and Creative Services
London, England, United Kingdom
Who is Weber Shandwick
We create cultural value and help brands navigate the ever-changing age of earned: an age where consumers actively say no to advertising; an age where everyone is an influencer that can make or break your brand; an age where content can be turned into commercial opportunity. Our talented team build brands by finding connection points in the real works. We energise the right mix of talent, using the right platforms and latest technology to choreography stories that make a real and meaningful impact for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses eg HSBC, Iceland, Amazon Prime , Unilever , Ebay, Tinder and Pintrest to name a few.
We earn affection, attention, affinity and purchase by delivering value to people around the works, with deep specialisms across food & drink, travel & tourism, consumer tech, consumer health, automotive, sports sponsorship, entertainment & lifestyle and energy. We are known for:
– Developing data driven insights and strategy to drive measurable impact
– Creating impact creative that taps into culture
– Creating channel and platform agnostic campaigns that grow organically
– Delivering integrated campaigns that are earned-first but deliver for paid and owned
Who are we looking for?
Weber Shandwick is on the hunt for a PA and Business Support executive to support two of our key practices: Creative Services and Analytics. This role is the heart and soul of our teams and instrumental in building our culture in a supportive working environment, alongside critical day to day business support tasks, resource management support and administration duties.
We’re looking for a driven and collaborative individual who thrives in a fast-paced working environment and will enjoy supporting a diverse team to deliver impactful, award-winning work.
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to building supportive team cultures and ways of working
- Support the teams with organising of social occasions to build team spirit (gifts, birthdays, team lunches etc.)
Business Support Tasks
- Prepare and amend documents needed including presentations, reports, drafts, memos, and emails as required
- Process purchase orders and business invoices
- Process expenses in accordance with the company policy
- Assist in updating department tracking documents and systems on regular basis
- Support on internal projects and ensuring teams are following the company procedures and processes
Resource Management Support
- Assist Resource Manager with freelance recruitment
- Assist with on boarding of new perm and freelance staff including login and timesheets training
- Support the Resourcing Manager with weekly contract updates, POs for freelance billing and timesheets for freelancers
- Arrange domestic and international travel, accommodation, taxis, visa applications for team members
- Diary coordination for internal and external meetings
- General administration including printing, binding documents, ordering stationery
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Book couriers as needed
- Assist with updates for sickness and holidays trackers
- Liaise with finance, reception, catering and IT teams as required
- Help maintain all company quality standards as well as help continually improve quality procedures
Who are you?
- Strong team player, self-motivated and energetic member of the team
- Highly efficient, reliable, trustworthy, honest and organised
- Ability to efficiently manage business needs and prioritise requests
- Ability to multitask, remain calm under pressure and always be professional
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Strong attention to detail and proven problem-solving skills
- High written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in arranging travel globally
- Experience in managing diaries of multiple individuals
Who are we:
Weber Shandwick are a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry.
The firm has earned more than 135 Lions at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Decade in 2020 and PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the IPG DXTRA family and wider Interpublic Group. Check out more about team, the work, and what it’s like to work at Weber Shandwick here
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Our Values and Behaviors:
Curiosity, inclusion, courage, impact. Our work and our culture are shaped by our values:
1. CURIOSITY: We cultivate curiosity and challenge convention. Because solving any problem begins with asking the right questions
2. INCLUSION: We foster teams and environments built on belonging and openness to possibility. Because the best ideas have no bias
3. COURAGE: We stand up for what we believe in. Because being comfortable with the uncomfortable is how progress is made
4. IMPACT: We strive to make a meaningful difference in ever
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.