Client Finance Manager
New York, New York, United States
About the job
Client Finance business partners provide valuable guidance and support to the Client Service team. This position will report into the Client Finance Director, collaborate with business leaders on a daily basis and will be contributing to overall financial modeling and analysis during planning, business reviews, and providing business insights into key initiatives.
- Maintain revenue tracker and drive the monthly revenue review process for % complete in partnership with account & project management team. Provide counsel and accountability related to change order management
- Work closely with account and project management teams to ensure proper scoping, including but not limited to confirming accuracy with rates, pricing, and business terms
- Communicate revenue allocations to local offices monthly
- Lead quarterly client revenue forecast process with inputs from CXL/Account staff on a portfolio level & share guidance to all participating offices
- Provide financial insights for recurring business reviews with key stakeholders
- Partner with project management and account team to consolidate portfolio level staffing and provide guidance around staffing needs/FTE%
- Ensure that WIP is cleared in a timely and orderly manner, client documentation/PO’s are secured, and oversee for duration of the project lifecycle. Includes preparation of ETC documentation and proper revenue recognition
- Build for scale and work to automate processes and reporting
- Provide visibility into key performance and operational efficiency metrics
- Build strong relationships with Shared Services to drive efficiency and effectiveness in client finance processes
- Help support client audits and ad-hoc requests as needed
- Ensure timeliness and validate accuracy and quality of work output generated by analysts, notably that trackers are maintained and billing is in accordance to SOW schedule or no later than a month in arrears
- 7+ years’ of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, math or engineering
- Able to interface vertically across all levels of the account team as needed
- High attention to detail including proficiency with reporting tools to ensure timely and accurate reporting and analysis
- Able to synthesize complex analysis and findings into a concise and easily understood manner
- Versed in financial accounting & P&L management
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize business demands
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.