Junior Associate, Digital
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
We’re currently seeking a Junior Associate, Digital to join our team. The Junior Associate operates efficiently within a group, executes assigned tasks independently, and is able to handle multiple projects/clients at a time. This individual will be responsible for initiatives such as the management and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, ideation of digital strategies, and compilation and reporting of campaign data. S/he must also have strong task-management capabilities, problem-solving skills, and creative thinking abilities. S/he must have a solid grasp of all basic digital media platforms and tools and how they affect the client. The ideal candidates has experience executing digital engagements in an advertising agency setting or the client side and are motivated, proactive team players.
- Plan: Assist in project coordination, timelines and logistics.
- Evaluate: Review project deliverables to ensure they meet specifications and standards
- Coordinate: Collaborate with media, creative, strategy, development and account teams to execute digital projects with the goal of achieving and exceeding clients’ marketing objectives
- Report: Review and provide input on performance deliverables
- Engage: Share big ideas in brainstorms and with teams. Liaise across multiple teams to finalize digital media documents and coordinate the delivery of assets.
- Research: Analyze brands using various resources
- Monitor: Track clients and industries online behaviors and relevant/trending topics. Update status documents and project trackers on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree; 1-2 years related professional experience
- Understanding of digital marketing and advertising
- Experience with gathering and communicating campaign metrics and results
- Experience and knowledge in Digital Marketing is required
- Experience working with project managers and creatives
- Thinking: Do it out of the box. Look for holistic and innovative ways to meet needs and challenges. Foster a curious mind and ask thoughtful questions.
- Digital: Know digital platforms (tech, email, CRM, social, etc.), what brands are doing with them and best practices.
- Technical: Know Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Familiarity with platforms like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook Business, LinkedIn, Adobe Creative Suite, Sprout Social, MailChimp, Campaign Manager, WordPress
- Management: Meet deadlines, put out fires and multi-task. Work fast, and work well. Volunteer to take on new responsibilities.
- Detail-Oriented: Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering clear and precise work is a must.
- Problem-Solving: Think proactively and provide solutions/recommendations for day-to-day tasks and account initiatives
- Dynamic: Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment, often independently.
- Communication: Speak, write and edit succinctly and compellingly.
- Spark: Understand what value you can bring to our team.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.