Senior Project Manager
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
• Coordinate with creative, strategy, account management and other internal teams to help drive best-in-class solutions for medium to large programs
• Manage project deliverables across multiple medium- large scale campaigns and help coordinate various functions including creative, strategy, insights, paid media, and analytics
• Professionally manage medium to large scale engagements with account team partners focusing on balancing quality, cost and schedule, while exceeding client expectations
• Set expectations at the beginning of a project: as any issues arise, find solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget
• Be the conductor of a project/team and a proactive, solution-oriented, and strategic advisor
• Manage account budgets, scopes, and time while providing frequent updates to key stakeholders
• Partner with account leadership and finance to facilitate accurate and realistic forecasts; actively manage any forecast mitigation as needed
• Partner with account leadership to manage team on-boarding processes, including educating team members on roles and responsibilities, processes, and templates
• Serve as contact for client finance relative to financial management of the account
• Demonstrate strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
• 6+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in an agency setting, media relations
• Strong financial management skills, including scoping, burn report tracking, resource allocation across project tasks. Prior experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets and scopes.
• SME with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, creative ideation, video, social and editorial content, digital, and partner management
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple disciplines and levels, instilling confidence, and trust in your abilities
• Be comfortable digging into account finances: developing staffing models, writing SOWs, tracking burn rates, etc.
• Experience working closely with the implementation of an integrated media mix of paid, owned and earned programs
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
• Have excellent organization and time management skills
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.