Senior Manager – Digital/Social
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
We are looking to appoint a talented digital Senior Manager to work on some of our biggest and highest potential social media/digital accounts within our Manchester office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team and take the next step up in your career at an award-winning global agency.
To be successful in this role you will be highly organised and an excellent communicator. You will have a natural motivation to deliver award-winning digital and social media creative work that is original, thought provoking, and conversation starting. A key requirement for this role will be your ability to build strong client relationships and collaborate with a team. You will be responsible for working closely with clients and account teams to deliver strategic planning and oversee innovative digital and social media campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building trust and confidence with clients by consistently ensuring that executional work is delivered by the team on time, within budget, and to an exceptional standard of quality
- Developing tactical plans for client activities and working with your account teams to ensure collaboration with other areas of our business to ensure your clients are getting the best expertise and experience Weber Shandwick has to offer
- Responsible for project management, account management, campaign delivery and implementation
- Day to day client counsel
- Experience working on social media accounts (campaign and always on), as well as digital and integrated campaigns
- Participating in the creative development of integrated digital and social media campaigns for new and existing clients, and supporting the team in researching and preparing new business opportunities
Who are you?
- Proven digital and social media experience for leading consumer and/or corporate brands
- Proven strategic, multichannel experience
- Ambitious, with a passion for digital and social media and the vision to progress your career to a senior level with Weber Shandwick
- Strong project and account management experience
- Passionate about storytelling and developing original and compelling content for clients
- A lateral thinker – able to join the dots between various projects, and passionate about solving problems!
- Strong interest and POV on the changing landscape of social media and how people learn about and engage with brands
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.