Associate – Digital (Client Experience)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
What will you do?
• Develop and implement content strategy
• Manage social communities for a variety of clients
• Communicate to account teams and end clients on project developments, timelines and results
• Keep pace with social media / digital industry trends and developments
• Assist in new business proposals (research, building slides)
• Assist in managing agency and client attendance at industry conferences and events
You will be a good fit if…
• 2-3 years’ experience within the digital marketing industry with a strong understanding of social media and digital strategy
• Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
• Have excellent organization and time management skills
• Have a passion and experience for social media and stay ahead of the curve on industry developments
• Have very strong written and verbal communications skills
• Must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools
• Have community management experience.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.