Manager, Client Experience Digital
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weber Shandwick Chicago is seeking a Manager, Client Experience, Digital. Ideal candidates have experience executing digital engagements in an advertising agency setting or the client side and are motivated, proactive team players. The Manager, Client Experience, Digital serves as a primary day-to-day client contact and manages multiple workstreams efficiently serving each simultaneously. S/he possesses a strong understanding of digital media, creative development, and analytics
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead day-to-day management of client workflows, from meeting management, refining client deliverables, consolidating feedback, leading client calls,
- Lead day-to-day aspects of internal cross-functional team (e.g. creative concepting/development, analytics reporting, etc.)
- Understanding and applying class-leading digital media practices (and platform capabilities) to client engagements, particularly for high-profile consumer brands investing in video-driven social media campaigns and search.
- Ensuring the agency’s success by aligning measurement plans to client briefs and focusing clients and internal teams on the job to be done
- Representing agency points of view clearly in writing, formal presentations, and informal client meetings and workshops
- Maintaining profitability of engagements in partnerships with project management
- Motivating the team by bringing a positive, solutions-focused attitude to everything you do
- Bachelor’s Degree; 4-6 years of related professional experience
- Thorough understanding digital marketing and digital advertising
- Experience and knowledge of web and display best practices is required
- Experience working with an inter-agency environment across multiple brands
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple digital engagements efficiently
- Experience working with planners, project managers, and creatives to deliver digital creative content
- Experience on US-driven web or app projects attached to a CMS (no design experience necessary, just project or account management of related deliverables)
- Fluent in the language and function of digital marketing disciplines, including SEO, SEM, programmatics media, analytics, and so on.
- Hands-on experience activating digital media campaigns
- Basic scoping and financial management skills (like articulating deliverables and interpreting burn reports)
- Solid PowerPoint skills, particularly pitching creative or channel recommendations and results reporting
- Experience applying basic statistics skills to interpret analytics reports for non-technical clients.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money – $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.