Intern – Business Development (6 Months FTC)
London, England, United Kingdom
We are excited to announce we are looking for an Intern to join our London Business Development department. You will be working across our UK offices (London, Manchester and Scotland) supporting the Business Development team, gaining excellent exposure to day to day practices within award winning Global Communications agency.
Role and responsibilities
- Full support for the business development process (From credentials through to proposals and pitch presentations)
- CRM Database management – contacts and opportunities
- Content creation and management (case studies and credential documents)
- Research support for the team – companies and contacts
- Supporting ideas generation for BD outreach
- Organisation and general upkeep of all new business documentation (Case Studies, Pitches and Proposals)
- Support the team with new business reporting, which is fed to senior management and helps inform wider business decisions
- Desire to learn about agency life and the full flow of work we do, from analytics, creative, digital, social and campaigning.
- Creative mindset
- Attention to detail and design
- Organised with good time management skills
- Ability to make connections with people across our business
- Receptive to ideas and feedback
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrive on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player
- Microsoft office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
- Writing skills and proof-reading skills
- Presentation skills
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.