New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick Talent Acquisition, North America is expanding the team to hire a talented Recruiter to support our North America Region and TA Team. You will own full cycle recruiting for entry level and junior roles. You are passionate about talent, growing the business and public relations! You are hungry, strategic and respond quickly to the constant needs of our internal stakeholders.
We partner with leaders and teams who drive or support Weber Shandwick’s key business priorities. The people we hire, from early career emerging talent to experts in their fields through to game-changing business leaders, make a difference. Recruiters relish the responsibility this brings and thrive in a culture that places a premium on excellence, fulfillment and fun.
We are trusted advisors to our partners and develop hiring strategies that attract, assess and select great talent. With drive, motivation and passion, we seek to deliver an incredible client and candidate experience and always focus on helping Weber Shandwick achieve business outcomes.
This role combines ‘traditional’ end to end recruiting with a focus on finding ‘passive’ talent. We are seeking creative people skilled at finding, engaging and enticing great people to Weber Shandwick. This is a unique opportunity to deploy these skills across North America, which is of high strategic importance and be an expert for our business clients and within our team.
- Recruit top entry level and junior talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Partner with TA Coordinator to help support NA TA team with scheduling requests, posting jobs and managing applicant flows in Greenhouse.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top marketing and communications talent.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- 1-3 years of full life-cycle recruiting in Consulting, Communications, or Advertising industry
- Experience with Recruiting ATS; preferably Greenhouse
- Ability to partner closely and consult with hiring managers, partners and all stakeholders
- Project and program management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.