Digital Analytics Analyst
New York, New York, United States
As a Digital Analytics Analyst you will be part of the Resolute Digital Analytics team. You will help clients analyze their marketing data to provide insights on possible areas of improvement (while partnering with other senior analysts and data engineers to integrate disparate data sources to enable integrated analysis and visualization). You will be utilizing various platforms to visualize and share data outputs (e.g. Data Studio, Domo, Tableau, Excel, etc.).
Here’s What an Ordinary Day of Work Might Look Like…
● Work extensively with large data sets in order to provide recommendations and improvements to clients
● Make regular adjustments to tag deployment via tag management platforms
● Be a contributor for analytics questions from clients (via email, phone, skype, etc.)
● Manage event tagging strategy and implementation
● Create data visualizations via dashboarding and other custom reports (including managing, maintaining, and providing ongoing reports to clients)
● Architect data measurement plans for client websites (including defining key performance metrics, high-value actions / low value actions, etc.)
What We Require of You For This Position
● Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or any other related field with a focus on data analysis (e.g. Economics)
● 0 to 2 years of experience on required elements listed below
● Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Certified a plus
● Experience in the use of and implementation/setup of Google Analytics, tagging and analysis
● Experience in using Data Studio, Tableau, Domo, Tableau a plus
● Experience with tag management platforms (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten) a plus
● Knowledge of key performance metrics, current knowledge of behavioral and demographic targeting research and ROI-driven optimization techniques a plus
● Knowledge working on the analysis and visualization of large data sets a plus
● Knowledge of and experience using business intelligence platforms a plus
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.