Creative Services Manager
London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for a creative services manager to join Weber Shandwick.
We are a creatively driven global communications agency, building capabilities across our creative, design and production teams in London.
What will you be doing?
Reporting into our EVP Creative Services, this role is the glue of the creative department, working closely with the business leads to navigate new business, organic growth and production opportunities as they come in.
The main objective of this role is to ensure that all briefs and work from account services flows efficiently to creative and production departments. You will be responsible for keeping the team on track and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on progress.
Who are you?
- Ideally you will have around 5 years’ experience in a project or resource management role at a creative agency
- Significant experience in project and stakeholder management
- Experience nurturing and building a multi-disciplined creative team
- Comfortable working closely with heads of departments to manage cost, time and efficiencies within each function
- Good under pressure, able to prioritise and excited by a past-paced agency environment
The Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays)
- Personal pension plan
- Early Friday finish
- Online access to 650+ retail discounts
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.