Personal Assistant (FTC)
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick is the UK’s most awarded full service global communications agency, having won accolades for creative and innovative campaigns for some of the most prestigious organisations in the UK and globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised Personal Assistant to join us.
If you are a dynamic, energetic team player who thrives on finding the fastest and most efficient solution to a
problem, then please get in touch!
What you’ll be doing day to day …
- Complex diary management – rearranging meetings, keeping MD to time
- Managing & monitoring emails to include flagging urgent issues
- Proactively holding time in MD’s calendar for preparing projects & meetings
- Arranging domestic and international travel, accommodation, and other bookings including taxis
- Coordinating diaries for internal and external meetings, booking meeting rooms, arranging catering and room set up in advance
- Approving expenses and processing timesheets
- Formatting, proof reading documents
- Processing POs
- Coordinating large internal meetings, e.g. staff meeting
- Preparing & circulating agenda for weekly Ops meeting, and taking actions at meeting
- Preparing & circulating agenda for monthly Board meeting, briefing presenters, prepping decks, and taking actions at meeting
- Preparing the monthly staff meeting deck (brief speakers and request slides, source photos, line up speakers, organise all logistics – NB time intensive)
Who are you?
- Strong team player, self-motivated and energetic member of the team
- Highly efficient, reliable, trustworthy, honest and organised
- Ability to efficiently manage business needs and prioritise request
- Ability to multitask, remain calm under pressure and always be professional
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Strong attention to detail and proven problem-solving skills
- High written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in arranging travel globally
- Experience in managing diaries of multiple individuals
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.