Associate Principal (SVP)
London, England, United Kingdom
WHO ARE UNITED MINDS
United Minds is a global change consultancy that specialises in people focused transformation: including culture change, M&A, restructures, new brand or strategy, digital transformation, and DEI.
Leveraging a deep bench of specialists, the company helps organisations deliver positive, lasting change by combining strategy with creative communications, engaging leaders and employees in every part of the process.
United Minds’ mission is to make business more human, because this creates more engaged and aligned employees, which in turn benefits customers, the business, and long-term investors.
United Minds is part of Weber Shandwick, one of the world’s leading communications and marketing solutions firms.
The last two years has proven that nothing is permanent except change, and for organisations around the globe, the confluence of the pandemic, economic crisis, sustainability issues and a spotlight on inequality, has exponentially accelerated the need for change and an increased focus on the employee experience.
As part of our continued growth across EMEA, we’re now investing in the role of Associate Principal (equivalent Senior Vice President) and together with our Executive Vice President, this person will help take the consultancy to the next level; building our network and bringing in new business opportunities.
We’re a small, family-like team, with collaboration and team spirit at our core and we’re hoping for someone with similar values to join our offering: a hybrid of a start-up environment within a global organisation, positioned in a beautiful workspace next to Liverpool street station, alongside our parent company Weber Shandwick and sister agencies.
As a senior EMEA leader, your role is to establish, develop and grow Weber Shandwick’s Employee Engagement and Change Management offer with existing and new clients.
You will provide senior counsel to executive clients, offering expert insight and support on employee engagement and change management strategies. You will also be responsible for delivering outstanding client management and overseeing excellent execution of consulting projects and strategies.
To generate growth, you will develop and execute marketing and business development plans across our existing clients and with external/new business.
You will use your experience and knowledge to lead, coach and mentor colleagues within the London team and across the EMEA network, furthering their development to help achieve professional, personal, and commercial goals. You will also support the operational running of the business day to day.
- Extensive experience of leading and executing Employee Engagement and/or Change Management strategies in large, complex, global organisations.
- Ability to operate and influence at ‘C’-Suite level.
- Ideally, some time spent working in a consulting environment (or demonstrating a clear appreciation of consulting or agency life).
- Line management experience, and capability to coach and mentor.
- Ability to create and manage strong and extensive networks, both internally and externally.
- Experience of working in global, matrix organisations operating on a multi-brand platform.
- Experience marketing and selling work to clients.
- Experience managing the operations of a business.
- 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas + 2 annual days for volunteering
- Flexible working
- Employee wellbeing perks including things like: EAP mental health support and free membership to both Headspace meditation
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas company parties
- Pension scheme
- Access to health insurance
- Brand new, spacious, modern office space (which includes a roof terrace and bubbles on tap!) Check it out here – https://vimeo.com/472688193/0d86f82335
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
United Minds is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in United Minds. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.