Senior Administrative Assistant
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to support our Senior Executive Leaders.
We are seeking someone who possess strong organizational skills and familiarity with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Due to the nature of the work, you must have meticulous attention to detail and be able and eager to juggle multiple responsibilities. You will be responsible for providing diverse administrative and clerical support to senior executives, special projects as needed, maintaining aspects of employee corporate credit cards and travel.
The ideal candidate must have excellent computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word. They should be detail-oriented, exhibit professionalism at all times and always use discretion, good judgement and diplomacy. Moreover, Senior Administrative Assistants must be conscientious, flexible and committed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Arrange travel including flights, hotel, rental car and other necessary arrangements
- Create basic designs/templates and proof PowerPoint presentations
- Process and create expense reports for Vice Presidents and above
- Create and format Excel spreadsheets, including basic and complex formulas
- Create and maintain documents/spreadsheets for team purposes, as directed
- Maintain and monitor executives’ calendar, including coordinating, planning meetings and appointments, both internally and externally
- Create and process Purchase Orders
- Assist executives with processing financial materials
- Schedule, coordinate and assist with both client and internal meetings, as well as conference calls (including arranging catering, reserving conference rooms and audio-visual needs)
- Participate in new business efforts, as needed
- Participate in administrative team meetings
- Contribute to Performance Appraisal process for peers and managers
- Engage in team building activities
- Demonstrate professional behaviors and pursuit of excellence in all operations
- Conduct self in a professional manner, including proper attire, and have a sense of confidentiality at all times
- 3-4 years office experience in an administrative capacity, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- High-level knowledge and Proficiency using MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with business travel coordination preferred
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.