New York, New York, United States
The Campus Recruiter is a member of the Talent Acquisition team and is responsible for recruiting top-tier junior talent while helping to shape a nationwide, best-in-class campus recruiting program.
You will be responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring students, recent graduates, and entry-level prospects for internship and full-time positions with a focus on diversifying the candidate pool and pipeline. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining job descriptions and postings, managing multiple candidate pipelines, and ensuring an exceptional client and candidate experience.
- Conduct full cycle recruiting and candidate management including sourcing, screening, and interviewing and collaborate with hiring managers and interview teams to understand the role requirements and facilitate hiring decisions
- Consistently maintain detailed recruitment reports with a high level of accuracy
- Support diversity recruiting initiatives by actively sourcing talent from underrepresented groups and increasing the diversity of the candidate pool through targeted recruitment efforts
- Engage and partner with targeted schools and programs, including representing Weber Shandwick at recruitment events
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on campus recruiting goals and strategy including roles, number of openings, class starts, locations, and hiring teams
- Contribute ideas to enhance or improve the success of the Intern Program and recruitment process
- 1-3 years’ experience in campus recruiting
- Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Creative skills in writing, design, and / or PowerPoint are a plus
- Must be action- and goal-oriented with good time management and prioritization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities and objectives
- Able to think critically, troubleshoot, and understand the larger picture while having a high attention to detail
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.