Executive Assistant (Temp)
New York, New York, United States
IPGDXTRA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to temporarily support an Executive Leader. The ideal candidate will be someone who is proactive, resourceful, highly organized, diligent, detail-oriented, efficient, and takes initiative. He or she would be unflappable and thrive in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment. Due to the nature of the work, the candidate must have meticulous attention to detail and able and eager to juggle multiple responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management
- Time and expense reporting
- Meeting support and logistics event planning
- Email & presentation design
- General administrative and telephone support
- Coordinating with Finance and HR and management of contacts
- Other special projects as assigned
- 2+ years of experience supporting C-Suite executives.
- Must be technically savvy– Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Smart, self-starter, resourceful and ready to jump in
- Additional Qualifications:
- Client service experience a plus
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Articulate, professional phone presence with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and be solution-oriented
IPG DXTRA is a wholly-owned division of The Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), a global leader in modern marketing solutions with 48,000 diverse and talented individuals located in over 100 countries worldwide. IPG is a leading voice and advocate for inclusion, equity, and diversity across industry. Inclusion and diversity have been established as core values for our business and significant investments have been made to bring these values to life for our workforce and across our businesses. You can read more about these commitments on the IPG corporate website and the dedicated website for IPG’s inclusion and diversity resources, Inclusive At Work.
As part of IPG, IPG DXTRA offers clients specialty marketing services including Public Relations, Brand Transformation, Sports and Entertainment Management, Experiential Marketing, and Events Planning & Management. IPG DXTRA is comprised of a robust network of award-winning agencies and brands such as Weber Shandwick, Golin, FutureBrand, Jack Morton, Octagon, and DeVries.
IPG DXTRA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. IPG DXTRA recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.