Senior Associate, Client Experience
New York, New York, United States
United Minds, a Weber Shandwick management consultancy, is looking for a Senior Associate to join our team. We are open to candidates who reside in other locations besides New York City. This person will provide support to multiple account teams simultaneously. As a Senior Associate, you will manage the flow of work and information to account team, and possess an in-depth understanding of the client's business, industry, as well as our core employee engagement and change management offerings, which touch three key areas: 1) transforming organizations; 2) strengthening employer reputation and 3) engaging employees with creativity.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as support on multiple client teams by developing materials, managing project trackers and demonstrating an understanding of how to apply to change management principles in fast-paced environment
- Support execution of a strategic EECM plan in line with best practice and engagement goals
- Manage relationships with in-house and third party design teams and vendors to ensure projects meet client deadlines
- Advises junior team members on execution best practices, ways of working and deliverables
- Owns client communications with supervision from manager; can reliably represent agency to external stakeholders
- Clearly presents day-to-day updates to clients, manages timing expectations
- Recognizes potential risks before becoming issues
- Provide strong project management
- Under senior guidance, develop strategic plans and recommendations tailored to clients’ unique organizational profiles
- Develops communications and presentations that are generally 75% client-ready and represent presentation best practices
- Supports responses to new business opportunities as needed by helping develop materials for RFPs under the guidance of senior team members
- Support management of project budgets and manage administrative procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of client invoices
- Demonstrates mastery of internal administrative and account support processes including booking travel, reserving conference rooms, setting up purchase orders, etc.
What We Are Looking For
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Certification in change management is a plus
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills – Ability to professionally interface with clients
- Possesses the maturity to interact as needed with the client's day-to-day project lead
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Shows exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
- Has a strong commitment and dedication tothe agency's success as well as personal career
- Understands and can prioritize competing, delicate or time sensitive asks for client and/or external agency teams
- Emphasizes attention to detail and quality
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Superior writing skills, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise
- Experience managing creatives/designers to create a cohesive internal campaign
- Ability to collaborate with senior leaders and work across all levels and practices of the agency
- At least 3-4 years’ related professional experience; experience or interest in employee engagement and/or change management is not a necessity, but is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
United Minds is a management consultancy that specializes in transformation, change management, employee engagement, and internal communications. Leveraging a deep bench of specialists, we work with leading global brands to deliver positive, lasting change by combining data-fueled strategy and creative communications solutions, engaging stakeholders in every part of the process.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
United Minds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.