Manager of Social Analytics
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
The Manager of Social Analytics & Insights will join the DC Global Intelligence team to focus on delivering insightful and impactful analytics core to the marketing and communications objectives of our clients. Ideal candidates will be excited about evangelizing for the analytics discipline and fluent in the various technologies, platforms and best practices that define the online communications and marketing space. The position will directly report to and work with the DC office but may support teams across all North American practice areas. This position will be dedicated to several of Weber Shandwick’s largest and most important client relationships.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to Weber Shandwick’s Global Intelligence team, tasked with implementing and developing innovative measurement strategies, leading business intelligence efforts, mentoring a team of junior team members and executing analyses designed to drive deep understanding of consumer behavior and communications performance.
- Work with Global Intelligence teammates to create visually compelling reporting and insights that allow client to easily evaluate social listening topics, media trends and digital analytics relative to business objectives.
- Partner with cross-discipline teams to field client research and analytics requests, design the approach and lead a team through the analysis.
- Develop report structure, data visualization and insights to deliver strategic recommendations.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Maintain strong knowledge of both well-established and new-to-market digital marketing analytics tools and platforms; specifically syndicated research and social listening platforms.
- Evangelize the use of data to inform decision-making at all levels internally and externally with clients and other agency partners.
- Develop and apply strategic measurement frameworks to form the basis of ongoing performance assessment and optimization across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Strong capacity to translate data and research into strategic insights and recommendations
- 3-5 years relevant full-time experience; preferably in Social Listening, Marketing Analytics, or Digital Analytics.
- Ability to work independently and in an integrated team setting.
- Desire and capacity to take full ownership of work tracks, nurture client relationships and mentor more junior staff.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.