New York, New York, United States
Sr. UI Designer
We’re looking for a talented Sr. UI Designer to join The Creative Tech Group at Resolute Digital, a fast-growing group within Weber Shandwick located in New York in person or remotely.
Working alongside a User Experience, Digital Strategy, and Technology Team, this Sr. Designer will spend most of their time working toward a variety of creative objectives on behalf of a range of clients across industries. Whether driving a big project (a multi-channel campaign) or handling a small task (social posts), we need a nimble designer who consistently delivers exciting, best practice-driven, brand-focused visuals for various digital executions. The candidate must be comfortable working with a robust set of teams ranging from User Experience, Solutions, Content, SEO, Analytics, and Client Experience.
Confident presenting work to clients and getting them excited about It.
- Create design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Develop strong digital design for a wide range of assignments including websites, branding, social, and internal tools & dashboards
- Developing within sometimes restrictive Client design environments through deep comprehension of brand guidelines, Client-directed design process, build kit requirements, etc.
- Work well with an integrated team of User Experience Designers, Digital Producers, and Developers
- Join client meetings, brainstorms and planning sessions for ongoing projects.
- Build and maintain strong rapport with creative team colleagues, client leads and project managers
- 5+ years of art direction and/or digital design experience in a related agency department or industry.
- Must have a portfolio (share anything that conveys the way you think or approach assignments, even if it was never produced).
- Be curious, self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, and resilient
- Ongoing drive to learn and incorporate new and emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in design, technology, interaction and social media.
- Experience working with junior creatives and working closely with copywriters
- Experience with creating prototypes preferred.
- Knowledge of User Experience preferred.
- Familiarity with web technologies preferred.
- Photography, illustration, animation skills a plus.
NOTE: If you are selected for an interview, please come prepared to discuss and showcase your design skills, and walk through your conceptual/strategic creative approach to assignments (show us how your brain works). Use whatever work or case studies necessary to best represent these areas of expertise.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Resolute Digital, A Weber Shandwick Company
Resolute was acquired by Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) in 2017. Resolute’s NYC headquarters are located at the Starrett Lehigh building, an exciting intersection of innovation and creativity, just a stone's throw from the NYC Google campus.
Resolute Digital is a data driven marketing and technology firm headquartered in New York. Resolute has deep expertise in website analytics, search engine marketing, performance marketing, mobile and web design. Its’ data-first approach to audience intelligence, customer acquisition and brand engagement has delivered sophisticated digital web, mobile and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.