VP (Associate Director) – Social Impact
London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking to appoint an experienced agency Associate Director to run some of our biggest and highest potential Social Impact clients and join the leadership team within Social Impact. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team and take the next step up in your career at an award-winning global agency.
We are looking for someone experienced in the non-profit, NGO and multilateral space who has run global campaigns across multiple markets with a firm grasp of the international landscape and players – from global health, education, and gender equality through to hunger, climate, and human rights.
What you’ll be doing:
- Day to day senior strategic client counsel
- Responsible for budget oversight, team management, project/campaign development and implementation
- Leading non-profit, NGO and multilateral clients via global campaigns across multiple markets
- Financial responsibility: annual, quarterly, and monthly planning and reconciliation
- Growing the team year-on-year through new business opportunities
- Team leadership, coaching and developing talent
Who are you?
- Proven experience running big budget client campaigns and growing them
- Proven experience running complex teams and getting the most out of them
- Extensive nonprofit experience to at least Associate Director level, gained within an agency
- Strong senior client counsel / internal stakeholder counsel experience, strategic communications and business development experience
- Proven ability to “talk the talk” in this space with an understanding of the importance of nuance and sensitivity particularly working across multiple markets and languages
- Outstanding attention to detail – particularly written
- Proven persuasive skills – both written and presentation
- Ability to manage a team – strong leadership and management skills are essential
- Passionate with a POV about fighting inequality, injustice and poverty around the world and working together to build a better future for everyone.
The Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays)
- Personal pension plan
- Early Friday finish
- Online access to 650+ retail discounts
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.