Client Finance Analyst
New York, New York, United States
We are looking for a Client Financial Analyst who will approach work with a sense of possibility and see challenges as opportunities for creative problem solving; take initiative to explore issues and find innovative solutions. This person will report to the Client Finance Manager.
- Provide financial support to client service teams and monitor client budgets on a project basis
- Responsible for maintaining various financial trackers (revenue, billing, burn reports, etc)
- Manage inter-company budgets with guidance from FM/FD for timeliness and accuracy between participating offices
- Partner closely inter-departmentally to ensure proper and accurate recording and reporting of financial and accounting transactions
- Proactively document, follow up on, and close out in a timely fashion any revenue, budgeting, billing, invoicing, or payment issues that pertain to Client(s)
- Assist in the creation and preparation of annual budget & quarterly forecast
- Monitor jobs, estimates and rate cards to ensure accuracy
- Monitor project activity to ensure job codes are opened/maintained/closed accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with the SOW in coordination with client service team and biller
- Partner with client service teams to ensure monthly financial schedule is followed, including but not limited to WIP management, billing, % effort complete
- Oversee billing process to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Act as Liaison between the client service teams and various departments on financial matters
- Serve as reliable and forward-thinking business analytics resource on dedicated accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with 2+ years of experience
- SAP and Hyperion background preferred • Proficiency in Microsoft Office with very strong excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills • Ability to effectively work and communicate with finance and non-financial people, alike
- Ability to effectively manage workload, prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and, take “ownership-mentality” in work/clients
- Able to anticipate problems, analyze situations and proactively come up with solutions
- Agency experience preferred
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.