Junior Data Engineer
New York, New York, United States
Resolute Digital, LLC is seeking a talented Junior Data Engineer to join our team.
If you are a creative-minded individual, enjoys open-ended problems and challenging the status-quo, keep reading to learn more!
You will be joining a team of digital solutions specialists, data scientists and engineers to build large-scale innovative data solutions. The Junior Data Engineer will design, build, test, implement and maintain data solutions that support clients’ Enterprise Analytics teams as well as Resolute/Weber Shandwick’s internal strategy, creative and media planning teams.
You will work with multiple technology partners to provision and maintain an analytics technology infrastructure used for social media analysis, paid media performance analysis and creative insights development. The role will work closely with solution architects and data scientists to ensure the platform meets business demands.
- Work with solution architects and data scientists to obtain a greater understanding of the needs of the business and the types of analysis that supports business goals.
- Work with data providers, client data owners and functional design teams to create the technical specifications and execution methods.
- Design and build automated cloud-based analytics solutions, including data ingestion, processing, storage, analytics integration, front-end dashboard development, ensuring best practices, efficiency, scalability, low-cost solutions.
- Build data pipelines and Python-based ETL tools for acquiring, processing, and delivering data.
- Use data to provide business insights surfaced via interactive dashboards.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, engineering, or related STEM degree
- 2+ years of experience as a data engineer, business intelligence analyst, or in a highly analytical role
- 2+ years backend development experience with Python or equivalent
- Frontend business intelligence dashboard development in Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, Domo etc.
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud Platform (GCP strongly preferred)
- Proficiency with Google BigQuery and experience working with Improvado a huge plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Resolute/Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Resolute/Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.