Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick Scotland works with clients all over the world to help them find new and engaging ways to tell their stories. Driven to stay ahead of the pack, we are at the very cutting edge of creativity and design, delivering integrated campaigns that change the way we see the world.
We’re seeking a high potential graphic designer who embraces change and thrives in fast-paced, dynamic and exciting studio environment to join our creative team.
What will you be doing?
Supported by experienced leaders, you’ll be asked to flex your creative muscles to deliver high-quality content across a range of graphic design disciplines covering branding, print, motion and digital.
Our diverse client list covers everything from food & drink and transport to science and healthcare. You will find yourself involved in projects through brand building, campaign creation, editorial design, animation and film.
Who are you?
- Demonstrable agency or in-house experience; collaborating with other creative teams and colleagues.
- Extensive knowledge of the full suite of Adobe CC apps (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential)
- An impressive portfolio, with a solid range of project disciplines
- Ability to flex across a varied range of projects and plan and prioritise workload to ensure all tasks are completed in line with agreed deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for the latest trend or direction in design and branding
- A solid understanding of Microsoft suite of apps – Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- A good working knowledge of animation and motion graphics using After Effects and video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Good to have:
- A working knowledge of web CMS systems, particularly WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML5 animation techniques to create Google Display adverts and animations.
- Working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
The Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays
- Personal pension plan
- Early Friday finish
- Online access to 650+ retail discounts
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.