Analyst, Media Strategy & Insights, Social Analytics
New York, New York, United States
You’re curious, organized, methodical, and proactive. You like to use substantiated data to both identify and solve problems, rather than trust your gut alone.
As the core team of global communications powerhouse Weber Shandwick, we are leveraging bleeding edge data science approaches and development tools to provide unparalleled access to unexplored insights derived from the world’s most important digital, social and e-commerce platforms.
Our clients span five continents, and their consumers are everywhere!
We Are Seeking
We are seeking a strategic thinker with a strong analytical mind to help pull, analyze and stratagize data, and insights using various tools.
The Analyst will join the New York Global Intelligence, Weber Shandwick’s Analytics Function, to focus on delivering impactful analytics insights and strategy that is core to the marketing and communications of our clients.
This position will be dedicated to several of Weber Shandwick’s largest and most important client relationships.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help turn observations into inspiring insights by analyzing and synthesizing diverse data points, methodologies and perspectives to create differentiated analyses for our clients
- Perform basic business analysis, data mining, and visual storytelling
- Cultivate fruitful relationships with key decision-makers across the business, including creative and digital strategists, research/analytics experts, and account teams
- Actively contribute to client meetings, creative brainstorms and strategy sessions
- 1 year of full-time experience
- Experience with social media analytics, social listening and research tools such as Quid, Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Netbase, Sprinklr and Trendkite
- Strong interest and capacity to translate data and research into strategic insights and recommendations
- Passion for working with data and deriving insights to answer client business questions
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.