Client Account Biller
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick is excited to be seeking a talented Client Account Biller to join the finance team. Supporting the Weber Shandwick B2B and Video teams, you’ll be instrumental in working with the team to maintain and continually improve quality procedures. Yes, you need to be good with detail and yes, you need to be super organised. Think you’ve got what it takes? Then get in touch.
What will you be doing?
- Processing fee and expense invoices, ensuring all are approved by the relevant client lead
and sent out on a timely basis in line with client contracts.
- Analyse the Work in Progress (WIP) between billable and non-billable, also ensuring WIP
maintenance and billing of WIP items
- Provide monthly aged WIP reports with detailed commentary on action points for internal
- Setting up and closing jobs ensuring we have all the correct information to do so and
checking budgets are split correctly between practices/offices.
- Ensuring employees are set up in SAP and maintained at the correct rate
- Revenue Recognition: ensuring all revenue is backed up by correct client documentation and
in line with Sarbox legislation
- Maintain on file all interagency agreements (IOA’s) necessary to recognise inter agency
- Maintaining the invoice tracker & investment code database.
- Answering general queries for the team.
- Providing team reports on costs Vs budget based on up to date time runs.
- Joining monthly meetings with AR to review outstanding debts.
- Ad Hoc problem solving and administrative duties within finance and billing team.
Who are you?
- Proven experience of working in a results driven billing department
- Experience with WIP billing
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated and energetic member of the accounts team
- Strong attention to detail with the aim of maintaining and improving quality of procedures in line with company policy
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines by having a proactive and flexible approach to your work
- Super organised!
Even Better if:
- Experience with SAP
- Experience working within Media/PR/Communications agency and knowledge of agency processes
We appreciate the time take to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.