Talent Acquisition Manager (Health)
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick is excited to be recruiting for an awesome Talent Acquisition Manager who has a genuine passion for TA, to join our centralised team and support a number of the Weber Shandwick brands in the UK and across EMEA.
What will you be doing?
- Owning the end-to-end recruitment process for UK hires from sign off to offer stage
- Grow and develop strong meaningful relationships with stakeholders across the business and seen as the subject matter expert for everything recruitment related
- Coach, support, advise and partner with leaders across the business in best practice
- Support TA managers in facilitating meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Assist and lead projects in the development of our employer branding strategy, external candidate attraction, DEI and platforms that increase efficiency, strengthen candidate experience and help us engage with the best talent.
Who are you?
- Proven experience of owning the end-to-end recruitment process
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management experience with the ability to effectively influence
- Excellent network ideally with experience in recruiting one or more of the following areas; digital, marketing, PR, communications, social media, analytics, creative or production
- Self-motivation and the ability to use your own initiative; you’ll be someone that thrives when under pressure and has the ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Strong networking and technical recruiting skills i.e. Boolean
- Bonus have owned both perm/contract recruitment
The Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays
- Personal pension plan
- Early Friday finish
- Online access to 650+ retail discounts
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.