Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weber Shandwick is seeking a Senior Content Producer to join our continued success in award-winning content creation for global brands and marketing solutions for our clients. Responsibilities include producing content for all platforms, estimating and managing various budget levels, creating and managing production timelines, and coordinating with vendors and partners such as production companies, directors, post houses, editors, music houses, VFX artists, etc.
- Produce video, stills, and animated content including but not limited to broadcast commercials, digital videos, experiential and live events from brief to delivery.
- Create and manage production estimates and timelines.
- Maintain a broad roster of production vendors.
- Have passionate curiosity for award-winning case study culture and help us establish a consistent agency case study video production process at Weber.
- Be the production point of contact on the integrated team, working with Account, Creative, and Media teams.
- Attend shoots and act as the conduit between agency teams and production.
- Coordinate with business managers and cost consultants on estimates as needed.
- Own integrated production projects from briefing and kickoff to delivery.
- Provide quality assurance on all creative deliverables
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working for an Advertising/Communications agency or production company.
- Experience in contributing to and advising on creative development and non-traditional productions; interactive, non-broadcast, social and ‘earned media’ productions
- Experience drafting run of shows a plus
- Experience producing and delivering content for all platforms.
- Solid understanding of the latest production and post production technology
- Leading jobs with small & large budgets.
- Strong relationships with production and post-production vendors.
- Budget and scheduling management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Knowledge of AICP & AICE best practices.
- Knowledge of Non-Union & SAG AFTRA Talent guidelines a plus.
- Knowledge of licensing music and stock imagery.
- Experience collaborating with business affairs and legal departments.
- Willing to travel for shoots as needed (weekend work possible
NOTE: Please include examples of your work in your application, either directly attached or a link to your portfolio. If you are selected for a virtual interview, please come prepared to discuss and showcase your design skills, and walk through your conceptual/strategic creative approach to assignments (help us understand how your brain works). Use whatever work or case studies necessary to best represent these areas of expertise.
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 78 cities with a network extending to 129 cities around the world. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick was the only public relations agency included on the Advertising Age Agency A-list in 2014 and 2015 and the only PR firm designated an A-List Agency Standout in 2017 and 2018. Weber Shandwick was honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016 and 2017, The Holmes Report’s Global Agency of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017, and The Holmes Report’s Global Digital Agency of the Year in 2016. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, employee engagement, social impact, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.