Senior Manager / Account Director (Corporate Affairs)
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick is looking for an Account Director to join our growing Corporate Affairs team in London. The successful applicant will act as a day-to-day lead for a range of some of our most prestigious clients whilst managing and motivating a team to produce high quality, engaging programmes of work for them. We are looking for an experienced corporate communications & Public Affairs professional who has a strong background in consultancy alongside commercial awareness and an entrepreneurial spirit.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and grow positive relationships with clients, maintaining the company's reputation in terms of delivery and quality
- Provide strategic counsel to clients where possible, being able to assess problems and define logical and effective solutions for clients
- Lead the delivery of a high profile accounts across multiple markets, based out of the UK
- Brief and inform account teams. Communicate expectations/goals to the team on an ongoing basis, helping to keep the team motivated by communicating clear tasks and actions
- Work successfully with partner agencies as part of a client integrated agency team, both internally at WS and externally
Who are you?
- An excellent communicator, you will build connections quickly with the people around you
- Strategic mindset – you will be able to anticipate potential roadblocks and keep ahead of the curve with emerging trends
- Proven project management skills, leading multiple teams, as well as interagency, to deliver work that is on brief, on time, and on budget
- Strong commercial acumen and written ability
This will be a fully remote start, however, as our offices re-open we will permanently adopt a hybrid work schedule. This will mean, for most of our teams, 3 days in the office and 2 days remote each week!
The Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays
- Personal pension plan
- Early Friday finish
- Online access to 650+ retail discounts
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.