Associate Director – Consumer
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
We are looking to appoint an experienced PR Associate Director to join the leadership team within our Consumer practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team and take the next step up in your career at an award winning global agency!
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for strategy development, campaign development and implementation
- Day to day senior client counsel
- Experience of working on integrated campaigns and across interagency teams
- Financial responsibility: monthly planning and reconciliation
- Team leadership, coaching and developing talent
Who are you?
- Extensive Consumer PR experience to at least Associate Director level, gained within an agency
- Strong senior client counsel / internal stakeholder counsel experience, strategic communications and business development experience
- Proven writing experience that is adaptable across channels
- Strategic, multichannel experience – ability to understand audiences and plan campaigns
- International experience is highly desirable
- Ability to manage a team – strong leadership and management skills are essential
- Crisis communications/issues management experience
- Passionate about storytelling and developing original and compelling content for clients
- Strong interest and POV on the changing landscape of PR and how people learn about and engage with brands
The Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays)
- Personal pension plan
- Early Friday finish
- Online access to 650+ retail discounts
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
A note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.