New York, New York, United States
As a Senior Analyst you will be part of the Resolute Digital Analytics team. You will help clients analyze their marketing data to provide insights on possible areas of improvement (while partnering with data engineers to integrate disparate data sources to enable integrated analysis and visualization). You will be utilizing various platforms to visualize and share data outputs (e.g. Data Studio, Domo, Tableau, Excel, etc.).
Here’s What an Ordinary Day of Work Might Look Like…
- Work extensively with large data sets in order to provide recommendations and improvements to clients
- Make regular adjustments to tag deployment via tag management platforms
- Be the main contact for analytics questions from clients (via email, phone, skype, etc.)
- Manage event tagging strategy and implementation
- Create data visualizations via dashboarding and other custom reports (including managing, maintaining, and providing ongoing reports to clients)
- Architect data measurement plans for client websites (including defining key performance metrics, high-value actions / low value actions, etc.)
What We Require of You For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or any other related field with a focus on data analysis (e.g. Economics)
- 3 to 4 years of experience working on the analysis and visualization of large data sets
- Proficient in the use of and implementation/setup of Google Analytics 360, cloud, tagging and analysis
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Certified – or ability to obtain certification Experience with Adobe Analytics (a.k.a. Omniture) – certification a plus ·
- Proficient in using Data Studio (Tableau, Domo, Tableau a huge perk) Proficient at using Microsoft Excel (including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, and scatter plots with regression lines)
- Proficient in tag management platforms a plus (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten)
- Knowledge of key performance metrics, current knowledge of behavioral and demographic targeting research and ROI-driven optimization techniques
Other Nice To Haves We Should Consider (Based on Pipeline)
- Experience with integration and migration of multiple web analytics platforms (aka Adobe Analytics to Google Analytics) Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing using Google Optimizer, Optimizely, etc. platforms
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.