Senior Account Executive, Corporate Communications
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
We are seeking a strong Senior Associate with Corporate communications and account management experience to join our Enterprise practice working a variety of large brands! You love the thrill of the pitch, building relationships with media, and constantly immersing yourself in pop culture/trends.
Have a proven track record with the following? We want to hear from you!
- Crafting and telling compelling stories
- Allocating agency resources in accordance with our client's budget
- Bringing a client-focused attitude that results in work being performed to the highest quality standards
- Proven aptitude to solve problems, handle crises, and make quick decisions with incomplete information
- Exceptional client service record with ability to counsel and interact effectively with senior management at client organizations
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to craft strategy for new business presentations
What We’re Looking For:
- Media strategist and account management hybrid with a minimum 3 years of experience and a background in corporate communications, professional services, financial services, or corporate marketing
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Concentration in consumer public relations and marketing
- Client interaction, media relations and product knowledge
- Working in and/or with large, marketing-oriented companies
- Effective team supervision and leadership
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; verbal and written
- Management of earned media campaigns including thought leadership, product launches, business campaigns (M&A, etc.)
- Ability to counsel clients and their executives
- Can integrate earned media strategy seamlessly with digital, social and paid
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses, and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.