Senior Analyst, Social Listening & Measurement
New York, New York, United States
The Senior Analyst will join the New York Global Intelligence team to focus on delivering insightful and impactful analytics core to the marketing and communications objectives of our clients. The position will directly report to and work with the New York office but may support teams across all North American practice areas. It will be dedicated to several of Weber Shandwick’s largest and most important client relationships.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with Global Intelligence teammates to create visually compelling reporting and insights that allow client to easily evaluate media and site performance relative to business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to infuse all aspects of the work with data-driven insights and measurement.
- Research multiple sources of information/data to look for trends within social and earned media, using tools such as Brandwatch, Quid, and Trendkite.
- Derive insights from data to create a compelling narrative that moves internal and external audiences to act on our recommendations.
- Strong capacity to translate data and research into strategic insights and recommendations
- 2 years relevant full-time experience; preferably in Marketing Science, Marketing Analytics Performance Marketing fields.
- Passion for working with data and deriving insights to answer client business questions.
- Experience with social listening tools such as Quid, Brandwatch, and Trendkite is a plus.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.