Senior Associate, Client Experience
San Francisco, California, United States
Senior Associate, Client Experience, Healthcare
Weber Shandwick is seeking a Senior Associate, Client Experience to join our Healthcare team in San Francisco. The Senior Associate will work closely with senior and junior staff members across several teams to provide counsel and manage day-to-day work, in addition to serving as a key client contact. This individual will be responsible for initiatives such as managing client social media assets, syndicating content via social networks, assistance on digital production products and editorial development. S/he/they will interact and work directly with clients on a daily basis. S/he/they must also have strong organization and content management skills, creative thinking abilities, and be adept at problem-solving. S/he must have a solid grasp of all basic social media tools and how they affect the client.
- Support the strategic development of public relations and media relations plans and campaigns
- Develop communication and media materials (social media posts, fact sheets, pitch emails, backgrounders)
- Support the execution of digital projects with the primary goal of achieving and exceeding clients’ marketing objectives.
- Liaise with clients and assist in client communications, including developing and coordinating routine account management materials, including timelines, activity reports, client documentation and project management support
- Monitor, analyze and manage client coverage reports, leveraging industry measurement and listening tools to identify opportunities for growth and strategic evolution
- Proactively identify issues and recommend solutions based on category or competitive activity
- Keep pace with social media / digital industry trends and developments
- Assist in new business proposals (research, building slides)
- Bachelor's Degree; 2-3 years related professional experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.