New York, New York, United States
Financial Analyst – Global Finance
The Financial Analyst will work on the day-to-day reporting needs of Weber Shandwick’s Global Finance Team. He or she will be responsible for monitoring and reporting internally on the global financial performance of the agency. In tracking the financial performance, the Financial Analyst will work closely with the accounting & finance departments and internal Weber Shandwick constituents to update financial and operational reports for senior management. The overall goal of the Financial Analyst is helping to ensure that that the Global CFO and the senior management are receiving timely and accurate information in order to make operational business decisions.
- Partner with the Finance SVP and Senior Financial Analyst to ensure all reporting needs are met.
- Prepare all financial submissions to Weber Shandwick’s holding company
- Maintain and update all Hyperion schedules on a monthly basis, and where possible, identify and develop new reports that are beneficial to management.
- Provide senior management with monthly financial reports describing results to date, forward projections compared to budget and commentary around noticeable trends
- Assist in the coordination of budgets
- Prepare monthly management reports and identify and communicate areas of concern
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reporting pack which will be distributed to senior management
- Special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 2+ years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Hyperion Smartview a plus
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Well organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail, ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and a proactive disposition
- Strong financial analysis; good business acumen
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.