Junior Strategy Analyst
Dallas, Texas, United States
Junior Strategy Analyst
This strategic communications strategy role requires a “whole brain thinker” who is ready to quickly learn how to unearth and connect disparate quantitative and qualitative research into coherent, evidence-based insights that help drive client recommendations and inspire earned media ideas.
You must be game to collaborate with media, digital, creative and account teams throughout the organization to advance and package ideas for Weber Shandwick clients. This position is ideal for you if you enjoy digging for information and developing hypotheses.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work both independently and collaboratively in a supporting strategy role on key accounts, as part of cross-functional teams.
- Conduct literature reviews and other desk research for existing and potential clients
- Help turn observations into inspiring insights
- Support responses to new business opportunities and RFPs
- Develop crisp and compelling content for client decks and pitches
- Perform basic business analysis, data mining, and visual storytelling
- Actively contribute to client meetings, creative brainstorms and strategy sessions
- Cultivate fruitful relationships with key decision-makers across the business, including creative and digital strategists, research/analytics experts, and account teams Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant internship or work experience
- Demonstrated ability to construct an argument supported by evidence
- An active curiosity about brands and culture
- Knowledge of the media landscape and marketing communications industry
- Comfortable learning how to use media and data analytics tools
- Interest in primary research (writing discussion guides and survey questions, and analyzing spreadsheets)
- Ability to quickly understand and translate complex business or policy issues
- Able to manage multiple challenging projects for various clients from concept to completion on time and within budget
- Lead peer set in business writing, storytelling and oral communication
- Strong time management, project management and organizational skills
- Meaningfully contribute to a civil, fast paced, inclusive and positive work environment
- Enough poise to work with multiple creative and account management colleagues across diverse experience levels and disciplines
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.