Senior Associate, Influence
New York, New York, United States
The Integrated Media practice at Weber Shandwick New York has an exciting opportunity for Senior Associate of Influence to join our team. We are looking for a collaboration-minded person with skills in social media influencer relations, content creation and strategic planning in the influencer, paid and earned media space. Additionally, this person will assist in virtual event planning & productions and management and in managing and nourishing client relationships. This role will focus on two of the top clients in the Weber Shandwick New York office.
- Development and execution of social media influencer recommendations
- Serving as the day-to-day team support during program execution
- Input on influencer relations marketing campaigns and tactics
- Persuasively pitch influencers, and maintain strong network and one-on-one influencer relationships
- Development and management of timelines and weekly action plans to ensure all deadlines on client programs are met
- Breaking down and manage detailed tasks with the Influencer and Account team associated with planning and implementing special public relations events and new product launches
- Proactively monitor social media and influencer space for unique brand opportunities while also developing sense of competitor set and cultural conversations
- Lead management of use study developments, new biz research and vendor management
- Management of Influence team’s workflows and checklists (ways we manage programs)
- Coordinate with social platform and paid media team to ensure platform and paid strategic thinking
- Collaboration with analytics team to measure results and develop campaign recaps
- Interact with senior management and input into tactics and strategies
- Partner with Corporate Communications team to assess risks and reputation
- 3-5 years of communications experience
- Strong influencer relations skills and relationships
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Culturally attuned to pop culture, culture, diversity, equity and inclusion topics
- A dynamic, intellectually stimulating and international working environment.
- Training and career development
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.