Chicago, Illinois, United States
Director, Integrated Project Management
The Director, Integrated Project Management has overall accountability for all aspects of deliverables on large-scale, account(s). As the team’s project management and operational lead, this person serves as a collaborative business partner to internal team members, cross-functional leads, and outside vendors. The position is directly or indirectly involved in leading projects from concept/strategy through flawless execution. One of the most important aspects of this position is the ability to be the conductor of the project/team and be a proactive, solution-oriented, operationally strategic leader.
- Responsible for the development, review or oversight of all estimates, job creation, fees, burn reports, invoices and establishes team process for effective financial management of the account
- Primary agency contact for clients and client procurement relative to financial management of the account (SOW development; monitoring and tracking deliverables and budgets; change management and reporting). Partners closely with agency account leads and finance lead
- Creates or reviews all statement of work documentation for the team; Knows when a change order is needed and works with account team to communicate the change proactively to the client
- Supports in educating the team on roles and responsibilities, process and templates
- Partners with cross-practice leads to identify and manage resource needs
- Helps to support client new-business opportunities
- Demonstrates strong, professional work ethic
- Supervises and mentors assigned delivery managers, project managers or producers
- Well-versed in budget and resource management
- Considered an expert in digital work and understands other mediums well enough to develop project plans, scopes of work, and budgets
- Provides a breadth of process and business skills as well as hands-on experience that fosters credibility and drives thought leadership
- Able to negotiate conflict, manage differences of opinion, and communicate effectively
Skills & Experience
- 5-6 years of experience in an agency setting, preferably in digital marketing (including social, paid media, influencer relations and dynamic content development).
- Agency experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, and Powerpoint
Weber Shandwick is a leading global marketing and communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world.
We push beyond category convention, pairing data-driven insights with creative prowess to deliver game-changing ideas that earn attention and drive business impact. We have a deep bench of talent across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications.
Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.