Junior Machine Learning Engineer
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Junior Machine Learning Engineer.
You would be directly involved with the data science and engineering team, working to create machine learning models and systems with a heavy emphasis on NLP. Our tools and frameworks support a suite of products that elicit information from various platforms, allowing our teams to leverage data at scale to identify relevant and actionable trends and/or concepts.
Comprised of more than 100 data scientists, analysts and engineers around the world, Weber Shandwicks Global Intelligence division uses data and analytics to inform strategies – such as insight-driven, earned media storytelling opportunities – to address a wide array of business challenges.
- Help define and scope work required to build and maintain ML systems and models
- Ensure the quality and robustness of such models
- Collaborate with other ML colleagues on any and all data science platform changes and feature development
- Work with other technology and business stakeholders to identify areas where data science features are required
- Work with other technology stakeholders to identify and implement best practices for data management
- Work with integration teams to scope out new data sets for training as well as oversight of integration development within the data science team.
- Research approaches in data science that address problems outlined by the data science lead
- Work with other technology stakeholders to implement best practices for data management
- 0-2 years data science experience in Python, Apache Spark, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, pandas.
- Natural language processing techniques
- Machine-learning techniques
- Proficient programming experience
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.