London, England, United Kingdom
Are you a curious individual that loves getting stuck into a client’s business? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset but are just as comfortable working collaboratively across integrated teams? We’re on the look-out for a talented Intern that’s keen to gain experience within a B2B environment.
Digital transformation is redefining the way our clients interact with their customers. Our Tech and B2B practice has deep expertise in a range of sectors including mobile, telecoms, FinTech, logistics and oil and gas. We pride ourselves on helping our clients navigate business challenges by building fully integrated campaigns founded on deep insights and contextual analysis.
What will you be doing?
- Manage client supplies, publications and resource materials
- Demonstrate knowledge of and familiarity with media pitching
- Understand clients' top-tier media and be able to identify trade and business editors and analysts
- Draft media relations materials
- Monitor media outlets for coverage of client news and competitor developments
- Conduct media outreach and follow-up
- Draft pitch letters, abstracts, profiles, press kit materials and releases
- Attend agency staff meetings and group meetings
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned
Who are you?
- Demonstrates an interest in B2B and/or Tech communications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for the client, practice and team
- Develops personal leadership, is learning focused and proactive
- Demonstrates integrity in all actions
- Consistently meets deadlines
- Attentive to detail and quality
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet browser tools (Google search, alerts, etc.)
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.